It amazes me at how fast babies grow up. They certainly don't stay babies for long. It is sad and exciting all at the same time. I love watching Colsten trying to figure new things out or trying to find out how something works. What a wonderful creation human life is and the progress that takes place every day as they learn and do new things that just seem so simple and easy to us.
Colsten crawls everywhere. He hates to sit still. He is a very active little boy. He absolutely hates church and he lets us know every week. He doesn't want to just sit on someones lap for 3 hours. He wants to get down and play. But we try not to let that happen to much. He has already figured out if he screams loud enough and long enough during sacrament meeting then one of us will take him out into the foyer. So we are trying to overcome that obstacle. He is also pulling up on everything. He is even starting to walk around the furniture a little. It kind of scares me because I don't know if I am quite ready for my baby to be walking yet. He is just getting to big too fast.
We also found out tonight that he has cut his first tooth. I was feeding him a small piece of cookie and I went to pull my finger out of his mouth and felt the tooth. I got all excited and told Tally that he had a tooth. Tally didn't really believe me so I told him to feel. Sure enough there is a tooth poking out.
I love it. I love watching his face when he does something new. There is nothing else like a baby. What a blessing they are.
4 comments:
Thanks for the mission reunion info...I probably won't be able to make it...dang though, that will be a good one!
Wait until you stick your finger in your baby's mouth and he bites down...that's a new experience!
Isn't it all so exciting? So fun to watch them learn and grow. but so sad to see they are outgrowing the baby stage. I was really sad when I realized preston was not a baby anymore. OH well, must have more then :)
Oh I feel for you... don't ya just love trying to keep a bored little baby busy at church:) I bet he's getting so big, we miss you guys. You'll have to come visit us or we'll come see you:)
i love him so much. i love watching him grow. he is getting so big i cant believe he will be 8 months in like a week. thats so crazy.we love you guys.
Post a Comment