For more than a year now, Natalie has fought a courageous battle with cancer. In a way, she has been in a race for life. In honor of Natalie’s valiant courage to fight cancer, I, Scott Conlin, Natalie’s Bishop, am running another type of race, the St. George Marathon. This marathon takes place on Saturday October 4, 2008. I am running this race as a fund raiser for Natalie and am seeking donations of any amount. The distance of a marathon is 26.2 miles and some people are donating a certain amount per mile or just a flat amount. I would appreciate your support and encouragement in the race and any donation in behalf of Natalie. 100% of the donations will be given directly to Natalie and her family. If you wish to support this effort you may contact me Scott Conlin at: conlinsj@ldschurch.org or cell phone (801) 718-3490 or office phone (801) 240-5374

We love you Nat!!!
1 comment:
i stole this off your blog! i hope you dont mind! i love you!
Post a Comment