So on Thursday we had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake and meet up with a family that was in my first area on my mission. The Rose family lives in Clayton, North Carolina. Karen is attending BYU and so sister Rose came to visit. It was so fun to see them. The Rose family took really good care of us sisters. It was fun to be able to introduce Tally and Colsten to them. I wish I could get back there and see other families that I grew to love. Maybe one day.
Here is a picture of Karen and Sister Rose.
3 comments:
Hey Melanie, One of my best friends is moving to North Carolina. They will live outside of Raleigh. Isn't that where you served? Is there anything cool or fun I should tell her about?
Wow. They looked so different in the picture. Thats great you were able to meet up with them!
Hi Mel, o my i think colston looks just like your brothers...he is so cute...
love jen
Post a Comment