Well I have signed up to start selling Scentsy. For those of you that don't know what Scentsy is, I will tell you. It is a candle company. It was started back in 2004. It is a safe, healthy way to have the good smells a candle offers. There are no wicks, it doesn't get too hot and you don't have to worry about your house burning down if you forget to turn it off. It uses a 25 watt light bulb to melt the wax. There are different warmers to purchase for your home and over 80 scents.
Tally and I love scentsy. Especially now that we have a baby we don't have to worry about when he is mobile. When we got married we would always burn candles. There was one night we went to bed and forgot to blow the candle out. I woke up in a panic the next morning realizing what we had done. I went out to the kitchen and the candle was still burning a little. Lucky for us nothing happened. Since then we have not lit a candle. We have several Scentsy warmers throughout our house and we love them.
I have provided a link to my website. I would love for you all to go check it out. You can look at the catalog and see what great products there are. If you feel like you would like to try Scentsy, the you can set up a party or just order on my website.
1 comment:
We love you guys. I am glad that you are selling scensty. Also FYI Harder to Breath by Marron 5 says the F word in it. I was not sure if you knew that. You guys are amazing parents can't wait to see you soon. Love ya Scott-Kourt and Coop
Post a Comment