Kellen Christopher was born on December 14, 2011. He was born at 2:33 am. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. He is such a sweet baby. He spent the whole hospital stay plus a couple of days in the NICU for pneumothorax which means there was a leak in his lung causing air to reside on the outside of his lung. They couldn't get him to cry after he was born so he had to stay in a head box which put the oxygen close to him so it was easy to inhale. He had that on for almost 2 days then his jaundice level spiked so he had to go under the light. He is healthy and happy now.I didn't think I was going to make it to the hospital. My contractions where so intense and coming about every minute in a half to two minutes and my water broke in the car on the way to the hospital. I am grateful for modern technology and that everything worked out. He is so content. I love him so much and I am glad that he is here.
In the head box
Under the light
1 comment:
So I was wondering how did he get a leak in his lung? I am so happy he's ok now!
Post a Comment