Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

Thursday was little B's 1st birthday. I can't believe a year has already passed. Tally and my family came (those that live close) Since he was born on Cinco de Mayo we had a pinata and chips and salsa to snack on. I also made fruit salsa and cinnamon chips. We also had cake and ice cream. I spent the day with my neighbor making a baseball cake for Braylon (which he never really dug into. He mostly just picked at it) and a jersey cake for everyone else. I would love to take cake decorating classes and learn all the fun techniques. It was a very fun day. I am blessed to have this baby in my life. He makes me laugh all of the time. He has such a cute personality. We love him so much.

2 comments:

Kourtney said...

I lvoe that his birthday will always be a party. Cinco de mayo is a fabulous birthday and I might add I am a little jeolous. I am sorry we missed it I wish with all my heart we could have been there. I think it would be so nice to be close to family and then I think really they will just kill me and want me to move away. So, my other thought about your cakes is why take classes when you can just teach them? Seriously you are too good at it. Love you and wish I could talk to you. For now I will just leave really long post messages on your blog ;)

Kourtney said...

oh and Braylon is too too dang cute I just want to eat him up with kisses