Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Benefit concert

I want to start spreading the word. There is going to be a benefit concert for my sister Natalie on August 6 at Barker Park in North Ogden. Brooke White (former contestant on American Idol) is coming to perform. Tickets will be $10.00 and all proceeds go to Natalie. We are excited for this to happen. My mom will have more information by the end of the week. We would like the word to get out to everyone. They are going to put information on Facebook and Brooke also has Twitter. My mom has set up a blog for Nat that tells her story for anyone that wants to read it. Just go here. Please spread the word. As my mom gets information, I will pass it along.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

How did you do the here link? I love you hope to see you this weekend. WE are headed out soon.