When he turned a year he fell and knocked out his front bottom two teeth. So at the age of 2 he is already missing 3 teeth. I guess this is the joys of having a VERY active boy.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Boys
A couple of weeks ago Colsten was in his room and fell. His mouth was bleeding a little and I noticed his top, front, left tooth was loose. We figured it wasn't too bad and decided to wait to take him to the dentist. Tally went out of town on TDY (a business trip) last week. While he was gone Colsten hit is mouth on the couch while he was playing. He didn't cry, he just laughed a little. I noticed his mouth was bleeding so I called the dentist and they got us in for an appointment the next day. I took him in and the dentist said he would put a bar in his mouth to support the tooth so it could get strong again. He did tell me that if they got in there though and there was any damage to the tooth they would pull it and put a fake one in. I started crying. (I know lame. But I am pregnant and my mom's daughter so the tears come at any given time.) We set up an appointment for Thursday (I was grateful for that because Tally would be home then and he could take him.) Thursday came and they put him out. They did x-rays and saw that the nerve was damaged and that the tooth was broke inside. So they pulled the tooth. He has to go back in this week to get his fake one in.
When he turned a year he fell and knocked out his front bottom two teeth. So at the age of 2 he is already missing 3 teeth. I guess this is the joys of having a VERY active boy.


Daddy and Colsten sleeping after they pulled his tooth. Colsten was still a little drugged up and out of it.
When he turned a year he fell and knocked out his front bottom two teeth. So at the age of 2 he is already missing 3 teeth. I guess this is the joys of having a VERY active boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I was reading this I kept asking Scott wait didn't he have teeth fall out already? I can't beleive he has lost 3, wow he is active. I am so sorry mel. It makes me wonder about all the fun we will see this little Colsten have. I love him so much he is so sweet. Scott and I love the picture of Tally and Colsten asleep they look alike in this picture to us. We love you and look forward to seeing you soon.
It's hard being a mother of boys...and I have 4. Hang in there. They are always hurting themselves or each other. My baby just turned two and has scratches and scars all over his face. I can't figure out how he gets into so much trouble...oh, yeah he's two and a boy! Good luck with this next one, it's getting close!
Post a Comment