This was his very first look on Christmas morning when he walked in to the room.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas
It was a great Christmas at our house. It is becoming more fun now that Colsten is getting a little older. He has talked about Santa the whole month. (Since the time he sat on his lap at our ward Christmas party the first of December) He also opened his presents this year and was excited for what was inside the box and not the box itself. I remember last year he wouldn't even take the wrapping paper off, so it was more fun this year to see his excitment. We then went and saw grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a lot of fun and I am so grateful for Tally's family and for my own family. They are all wonderful and I am blessed to be apart of both and to raise children in both. We hope that everyone had an enjoyable Christmas as well.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I lvoe him so much. I miss him. I wish I could give him a big fat kiss right now. I can't beileve he will be turing two. Are you guys going to come see us again? We are having korean foriegn exchange students come. Call me I will tell you about it. Love ya
Post a Comment