Ohh my gosh we are the world's worst aunt and uncle in the whole world. I totally forgot Colsten's birthday. Who does that!?!? I am crying right now. I can't believe I did that. I thought there was going to be a party. I am so so so so sorry I feel so bad. When you guys come down or up we will make it up to him. WE love him so much. Please tell him we love him. WE love you guys too! And thank you so much for the bracelet. I wear it everyday I feel privileged to be invited to wear something so wonderful. I really can't express how grateful I am for the thoughtfulness of including me. Again I am sososososo sorry I love you
6 comments:
He looks like he feels sick. Too much cake maybe?
Happy Birthday Cute Boy!
How exciting! Happy Birthday Colsten!
Good golly, is that a full size cake your are trying to make him eat? I hope his first birthday festivities went fabulously!
He is a doll! Happy Birthdya!!!!!
Ohh my gosh we are the world's worst aunt and uncle in the whole world. I totally forgot Colsten's birthday. Who does that!?!? I am crying right now. I can't believe I did that. I thought there was going to be a party. I am so so so so sorry I feel so bad. When you guys come down or up we will make it up to him. WE love him so much. Please tell him we love him. WE love you guys too! And thank you so much for the bracelet. I wear it everyday I feel privileged to be invited to wear something so wonderful. I really can't express how grateful I am for the thoughtfulness of including me. Again I am sososososo sorry I love you
Post a Comment