Monday was Columbus Day so that meant that Tally had the day off. He was going to spend the morning cleaning the house and taking care of Colsten. He is great at cleaning the house. He is a huge help. He is especially great at cleaning the toilets. How wonderful is that! I have not had to clean one toilet since we have been married. I guess it pays to marry someone who is a clean freak. :) Anyway he was cleaning the toilet and of course Colsten has to be in the middle of it. He tried to get to the toilet, but fortunately Tally blocked him every time. When he was done he took Colsten to the family room while he did some other stuff. Tally said that it got quiet. So when he went to find him, this is what he found...
6 comments:
oh colsten.... he is so cute! what a little stinker. that is what tally gets... hahahaha. i just love him and those pretty blue eyes.
OMG, that is SO cute!! Lovin' it.
Yum, TP! Is that the secret to the chub?
That's hilarious melanie, what a cute little face that kid has!
that is so hilarious! he is so freakin cute!
What a sweetheart. I think those moments that are the most frustrating are the ones we miss when they are gone. I remember how much of a mess Coop would make, I would get so frustrated and now I think it is so funny. Kids are so dang cute.
When can you guys come and see us? We miss you like crazy mad. Please come soon.
Post a Comment