I was told that I need to add some pictures. :) Look at those little baby boobs. :) Colsten eating his oatmeal. Mmmm... Colsten with daddy and Uncle Scott Colsten with mommy Colsten in his stationary walker that he loves and pratically runs around.
OMG, thanks for posing pictures of your little guy. Let's be honest, we all read to hear about him. (And you and your hubby every now and again) By the way, you are lookin' real good these days!!
5 comments:
OMG, thanks for posing pictures of your little guy. Let's be honest, we all read to hear about him. (And you and your hubby every now and again) By the way, you are lookin' real good these days!!
Finally some pictures!!! :) Keep them coming!
oh my gosh he is so cute! i love him! im gonna start calling him baby boobs for his nickname! that will be funny! love you guys
I love it. Give him tons of kisses for us
Mel call me love ya
Post a Comment