
I hope all of those father's out there had a great day. It was a very good day here. Tally spoke in sacrament meeting today. It is the first time that he has ever spoke in sacrament. For those that don't know Tally, he was a wayward many years ago and just came back to living the gospel about 5 years ago. He spoke on father's. He did an amazing job. I was in tears. I am very blessed to have him as my husband and as the father of my son. I was very impressed with him. Then we went to visit my family and I got to see my dad. I am so grateful for my dad. He is such a wonderful man. I am grateful for how he raised us and how much he loves and adores my mom. It was always so great to have him show her that love growing up. I have never heard my dad say one unkind thing to my mom. I know that he loves her and that is a blessing. You see a lot of men look down on women these days and I know that that will never happen with my parents. Then we went and saw Tally's family. His dad is a softy with a very thick outer shell, but he is a great man. He has been a great father in law to me. We are both very blessed to have the parents we do. So to all the father's out there... Happy Father's Day.
Friday was Colsten's 4 month check up (he is almost 5 months though) He had to get his shots. That is the worst part. I don't enjoy it at all. The Dr. said that he looks good. When he was born he weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 19" long. That was on January 22. On Feb. 1 when we went in he weighed 6.90 lbs, his height was 19 1/2 and his head was 13 3/4. Then we went back on Feb. 7 he weighed 7.30 lbs his height was 20" and his head was 14". On March 26 for his 2 month appointment he weighed 11.40 lbs, height was 22" and his head was 15 1/2". I don't know the percentile on those ones. On Friday when we went in he weighed 16 lbs 9.5 oz. that is in the 60%, his height is 24 1/2" that is in the 15%, and his head is 16 3/4" that is in the 40%. So he is short a

nd chubby. But he is adorable. He is getting more fun every day. We love him so much.
4 comments:
Happy Fathers Day. I am glad that you uys had such a good day. We miss you and will talk to you soon. Cute blog mel!
Melanie, he is such a cutie. Isn't being a mom so fun. By the way, I think they're cutest when they're chubby.
He is so freakin cute. i love it! it was so good to see you guys on sunday. i loved when we put the babies together. he is such a little fatty. he is so cute.
So cute!!! I can't believe he's 5 months already! We need to see each other soon before our kids are on missions of their own!
Post a Comment